It could happen to anyone It could happen to anyone

This was awesome! I like how you transitioned from a really comical mood to a happy ending. Bravo, man. Lovely. :P

Informant responds:

aw thanks! D:
thanks for responding too :)

MadnessCrazy Birthday MadnessCrazy Birthday

I don't quite understand the whole meaning for the game theme, but I presume that it's for the friend. No matter, I really like this. Well done! The music was really fitting and it was all just really cool. :D

Cethic responds:

Ah', Thank you very much! :)

Shake Well Before Opening Shake Well Before Opening

I really like the animations. The quick transitioning and the slight chances (like the big frown on the sun's face) made it really funny. As far as sound goes, it was really quiet, and all of the sounds that I heard were all voice acted. I'm not saying that's bad, but I think that some actual sound effects would be really nice. And have them added for every action that's done so that it remains thorough.

Anyways, I really like this. :)

CakeWaffles responds:

Hey!
Thanks for the review.
I thought voice acted sounds might have been funny at the time, but it seems now I should have used other sound effects.
I'm still getting used to audio levels, but I'm sure it will be better from now on.

Energy Drinks in General Energy Drinks in General

Interesting, I'll give you that. Your character could stand to move more, and by that, I mean when he says "Energy drink" there's NOTHING moving at all, and that makes it boring. This video's kinda weird. I really don't know how to make heads or tails of it. I do believe that it needs some readjusting and tweaking and adding here and there and it'll turn out pretty well. :)